Amy Goodman speaks to Rebecca Peters, an international arms control advocate and part of the International Network on Small Arms, who led the campaign to reform Australia’s gun laws after the Port Arthur massacre in April of 1996 (Democracy Now!).
- Deadliest Attack Ever on LGBT Community Claims Lives of 50 People in Orlando, Mostly Young Latinos
- The Extraordinarily Common Violence Against LGBT People in America
- The gun used in the Orlando shooting is becoming mass shooters’ weapon of choice
- The AR-15 is the gun of choice for mass shootings and it’s easier to buy in Florida than a pistol
- The AR-15 Was Built for Slaughter in War Zones
- Orlando Massacre Comes After Lawmakers in U.S. Filed More Than 200 Anti-LGBT Bills
- Australia Stopped Mass Shootings After 1996 Massacre, So Why Doesn’t the U.S. Follow Suit?
- Obama Warned Two Weeks Ago That Something Like The Orlando Shooting Could Happen
- Donald Trump Calls…
View original post 251 more words