Florida Atlantic University (FAU) in Boca Raton is that august institution of higher education that used a trivial administrative excuse — that he failed to submit a form to his college dean in a timely manner — to fire a tenured professor, Dr. James Tracy.
Of course, everyone knows that the real reason for the dismissal is Tracy’s well-researched and well-reasoned skepticism about the official narrative we are given about the Sandy Hook school shooting of December 14, 2012. See:
- Prof. James Tracy fired by Florida Atlantic U. for Sandy Hook research
- Sandy Hook: The hounding of Prof. James Tracy
- Hate mail, death threats sent to Prof. James Tracy for being a Sandy Hook skeptic
- Professor James Tracy files Civil Rights lawsuit against Florida Atlantic University & Faculty Union
- Sandy Hook Massacre — a page with links to all the posts FOTM has published on the shooting.
It is a testament to FAU’s institutional…
View original post 441 more words